Friday 23 September 2011

Comfort food and comfort TV

Well bit of a none day today really, was supposed to meet a friend for coffee as we are both off work today, but it didn't happen, shame as I was looking forward to getting out of the flat really.  Sometimes although I enjoy time off work I get bored just sat in the flat, there are loads of stuff I could be doing in the flat but sometimes I just need to get out.  So went for a wander round local shops and picked up a few bits in Tesco well £23 worth!! am going to cost out exactly what I can cook with that and see how long it lasts.

Anyway as I am still feeling a little low there is nothing like comfort food and comfort TV to fill the gap so its cheesy mash followed by a magnum ice cream (sounds weird I know but it works) and An Idiot Abroad on Sky TV.

Here's for a better day tomorrow :)