Monday 19 September 2011

Blog Post 1 - It all starts now.

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog.

I have decided after a weekend looking a various aspects of my current situation and reading lots and lots of blogs that have been very inspirational by the way, that its about time I had my own blog where I could document my day to day attempts at being a bit more frugal, paying off my debts, losing some pounds (in weight) so I can wear all the fabulous vintage dresses that I love so much but just can't fit into.

I am a single gal and day to day manage okay, I have a good job, but there are some 'things' going on at work at the minute that could mean restructure is on the cards so who knows what will happen in the next 12 months and I would like to be as prepared as possible if something does happen.

I love looking in charity shops, thrift stores (and we have some amazing vintage outlets in Manchester, spoilt for choice really) - just need to be able to fit into the damn clothes!!

So this blog is hopefully going to be my little outlet where I can document all the changes I am going to make, sometimes have a little rant (although not all the time), or basically just ramble on....